Monday, July 11, 2011

"Teriyaki Chicken" bento - 節約照焼きチキン弁当

Today's o-bento:
 - Gohan with Sakura denbu (Rice with fish rousong) and pickled garlic cloves
 - Teriyaki Chicken
 - Tamagoyaki (Rolled egg)
As soon as my husband is back home, tremendously terrible thing happened and we had to away from home for 2 weeks, so this is the first o-bento since long time ago. The thing is, we are in a huge financial crnisis, so we decided not to buy extra things and even groceries at least this month. Well, it's still 11th, but fortunately, we still enough chicken breast packs in the freezer. We bought them at Costco and they were only 99 cents per pound. Actually, when I was moving out the previous apartment in San Diego, I didn't go grocery shopping for 3 weeks to try not to waste what I already had and to clean the refrigerator and cabinets, so I think I can do it this time again. However, not eating fresh vegetable was not good idea because my facial skin got really dried after a while, especially since I didn't take any supplements. 
久しぶりの更新です。ですか、今月は節約弁当ブログになりそうな予感です。
にほんブログ村 料理ブログ 簡単お弁当へ

No comments:

Post a Comment