Thursday, July 28, 2011

"BBQ Fried Chicken" bento - バーベキュー唐揚弁当

 Today's o-bento:
 - BBQ Fried Chicken
 - Spicy Kidney and Black Beans
 - Broccoli
 - Rice with secret sesame seeds & Nori see weed inside

 I always wish I could take better pictures! My camera is old and silly, plus I don't get good light in my apartment. Anyway, I marinaded chicken in Korean BBQ in a plastic bag over night and this morning, I just added some katakuri starch (Potato starch) and fried them until they get golden brown.

Somebody said Corn Starch is good to make butter for fried chicken and I tried but I didn't like it. Was it because the one I have was too old??? Anyway, I can find potato starch at Asian grocery stores but this time I brought it back with me from Japan. I like it so far.

My husband said a man at work said if I make o-Bento for him, he'll pay for it because he buys lunch daily at the cafeteria anyway. My husband said the man mentioned that twice so he thinks he means it. I was thinking it's too embarrassing because I am not a professional, but maybe I can do it two or three times a week??

韓国BBQソースに一晩つけて片栗粉をまぶして揚げてみました。いつもとは少し違う味です。 これが日本の焼肉のタレならもっと美味しいのかもしれないと思いました。

にほんブログ村 料理ブログ 簡単お弁当へ
にほんブログ村

No comments:

Post a Comment