Friday, July 22, 2011

"Dried Curry" bento - 節約ドライカレー弁当


Today's o-bento:
 - Dried Curry with Sunny-Side Up
 - Black Beans with hot sauce
 - Fried Imitation Crab

 I usually get up about 45 minutes before my husband wakes up and make o-bento and breakfast for him. I had so much fun with my best friend in Maryland last nigh and I was thinking, "Hmmm, I will just pack something I already have for o-bento." so I could sleep a little bit longer than usual this morning. Dried curry and rice were in the freezer, beans and imitation crab meat were the exactly same with yesterday's o-bento!

Unfortunately, sunny-side up really doesn't look delicious... Sunny-side up is so easy and simple to make but at the same time it's so difficult to make it perfect, I think.
I used the small rectangular shaped pan in the picture below for making rolled egg. It's very small and useful.
I am always wondering how I can make a sunny-side up with the york in right in the center!

このフライパンは一つの卵で卵焼きが作れるというフライパンで日本に帰国したときに楽天で購入して、とても重宝しています。お弁当作りにはかかせません。目玉焼きを綺麗に作るためにも、蓋もあればいいのですが。


にほんブログ村 料理ブログ 簡単お弁当へ

No comments:

Post a Comment