Friday, September 16, 2011

"Pan-fried Salmon" bento - 焼き鮭弁当
















Today's o-bento:
 - Pan-fried Salmon
 - Spinach & Bacon Saute
 - Rolled Egg


This is the first and last time to make o-bento for my husband and myself this week. We went to our favorite sushi restaurant last night (by driving 2.5 hours because of D.C.'s crazy traffic!) and we were saying we need more seafood. This salmon is my favorite one from Costco. They sell it without bones and skin so I love it. I just dashed some salt and pepper and fried on a pan with a little of olive oil. Very simple. On the other side of them I was also frying bacon and later added spinach, salt and pepper.
I am the only Asian at work and there, no one eat rice for lunch, no one use chopsticks, so I feel a little weird or embarrassing?  but who cares! At least my husband enjoys my Japanese style o-bento so it should be good.















今日は私もフルタイム勤務なのでお弁当を作りました。
夫はいつも「美味しかった」 と言ってくれますが、
夫のものと同じ内容で自分の分も作って実際に自分で食べてみると
省点や課題点がわかるのでお勉強になります。


にほんブログ村 料理ブログ 簡単お弁当へ
 にほんブログ村

No comments:

Post a Comment