Thursday, August 25, 2011

"Cheese Ton Katsu" bento - チーズ入トンカツ弁当
















Today's o-bento:
- Cheese Ton Katsu (Deep Fried Pork)
- Deep Fried Shrimp
- Rice with Furikake
- Boiled Egg
- Sliced Jalapeno

 From today to Satuday, I will be working from noon until night so I made my own o-bento for dinner too. O-bento for husband is for lunch as usual though. Last night, I asked him what kind of meat he would like to have, beef, pork, or chicken? and he answered "pork" while I was a little hoping he would say 'chicken'. He told me, "Don't ask next time" when I said "It's hard.". Anyway while I was thinking what I can make with pork, he said "tonkatsu", the problem was solved quickly. I got not paper think like Japanese ones but regular thin sliced pork so I put sliced pepper jack cheese inside in it. Panko is made by tossing a piece of bread in blender. I love this panko a lot better than bread crumbs in the market.














This is my o-bento. It has cilantro instead of japapeno. I can't wait for the dinner break at work.


にほんブログ村 料理ブログ 簡単お弁当へ
にほんブログ村

No comments:

Post a Comment