Thursday, August 18, 2011

"Deep Fried Salmon" bento - 揚げ鮭弁当
















Today's o-bento:
 - Deep Fried Salmon with Lettuce & Jalapeno
 - Salsa Omelet
 - Bacon Rolled Green Beans & Carrot glacé (Sweet simmered carrots)
 - Rice with Sesame Seeds & Wasabi


 I used American style seasoned bread crumbs for deep fried salmon. I have never tried it and I actually don't like seasoned bred crumb so much, but I can't waste something I already have, right? I hope it tastes alright.
My husband likes my homemade salsa. Since I went to grocery shopping two days ago, I had enough tomatoes and cilantro to make it. I wanted to make burrito for his breakfast so I made salsa. This omelet was easy to make. Just put a piece of plastic wrap in a small lid of a bowl, pour one beaten egg along with salsa, cheese, salt and pepper, then microwave the whole thing. After it became like a clot, make an oval like shape by using the plastic wrap.

 何がメインかよくわからないお弁当ですが、今日はいい色合いになったなぁと思います。鮭は揚げずに焼こうと思っていましたが、何となく揚げてあるほうが色が綺麗な気がします。(上手に焼けれないので・・・?)


にほんブログ村 料理ブログ 簡単お弁当へ
にほんブログ村

No comments:

Post a Comment