Tuesday, August 23, 2011

"Beef Soboro & Fried Vege" bento - 肉そぼろと野菜炒め弁当
















Today's o-bento:
 - Seasoned Ground Beef and Green Beas on Rice
 - Fried Vegetable  (Cabbage, Broccoli, Carrot and Egg)


 I came back home around 10:15pm last night. It was a long day and it will be just like that on Mondays for the next a few months. I have no school or work today, there are a lot of things I'd like to do such as laundry, cleaning, cooking, and things I used to do and I only had to do all the time. Anyway, today's o-bento,  I sometimes miss my mom's "san shoku" bento, which means "three colored" and it has scrambled egg, pan fried spinach, and pan fried ground beef seasoned with sugar and soy sauce. I already used an egg for fried vegetable so I didn't make it in 3 colors.

今日は完全なる休みですが明日はまた早起きして学校です。明日は夫がお弁当を作ってくれるそうです!


にほんブログ村 料理ブログ 簡単お弁当へ
にほんブログ村

No comments:

Post a Comment