Wednesday, January 11, 2012

"Sandwich" bento - サンドイッチ弁当
















Today's o-bento (Jan.10th):
- BLT Sandwich
- Ham & Cucumber Sandwich

I forgot to take a picture before I packed them. I asked my husband what is the most favorite o-bento I have ever made and he said "Sushi". Yeah, I know. He also said he really likes sandwiches when they are spicy, so I put some slices of jalapeno in them. At that night, I put a lot of jalapeno in salad and past for dinner and it seemed to be too spicy for him (and me too, of course) and he texted me when he was in the bathroom saying  "Ana itai" (Ana = "hole" / itait = "hurts"). Excuse me, but that was funny.

サンドイッチの具はいつも同じになりがちなのですが、夫に好きな具を聞くと、まるでSUBWAYで注文している自分を想像しながら順番に答えていました。なるほどなるほど。

にほんブログ村 料理ブログ 簡単お弁当へ
にほんブログ村

No comments:

Post a Comment